- Buses, trains, subways, and other forms of transportation that charge set fares, run on fixed routes, and are available to the public.More example sentences
- The answer for Swindon is to reduce the cost of bus fares to make public transport more attractive.
- Go by bus, train or other mass public transportation whenever possible.
- No public transportation is available that could take her all the way to work.
More definitions of public transportationDefinition of public transportation in:
- The British & World English dictionary