Definition of pull-down in English:
Computing (Of a menu) appearing below a menu title only while selected. Compare with drop-down.
- We'll make it as easy as possible by providing you with an online, automatic metadata generator that has pull-down menus to select headings from a subject tree and support from ISL staff.
- This site will also let you select a specific movie title from a pull-down menu, enter your zip code and see reviews, clips or determine where the movie is showing in your area.
- In this case, select your CD Recordable drive from the pull-down menu.
nounComputing Back to top
A pull-down menu.
- Control sets are grouped onto floating windows, and are accessed by collapsible pull-downs.
- Only the pull-down is empty, and it will not let you bypass the window to the next stage of the process, or manually type in your location.
- Access the editor from the Start menu or from the CAD Manager pull-down inside Architectural Desktop.
Definition of pull-down in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan