- A hitter who normally drives the ball in the direction of the follow-through of the bat.More example sentences
- The left side is his power side, but he's not a pull hitter; he sprays balls from the right-center gap to the left field line.
- Looking at the distance down the right field line for the first time made me realize the big advantage a left-handed pull hitter had over the pitcher.
- A natural pull hitter, Matsui has learned, slowly, that he must go with that pitch and send it the other way to left field.
More definitions of pull hitterDefinition of pull hitter in:
- The British & World English dictionary