- (Of a garment) designed to be put on without the need to undo any fastenings: pull-on trousers with an elastic waistMore example sentences
- I had been working my way through the pile and that morning I had put on a comfortable, simply cut pull-on dress with a soft collar like they have on rugby shirts.
- Another option is a pull-on skirt - choose either a straight or softly flowing style.
- Here they provide pull-on boot covers, so you don't muddy the floor or have to unlace; a very good idea.
nounBack to top
- A pull-on garment.More example sentences
- For men, the leather soled Chelsea boot zip-up or pull-on is the boot to have.