- A brief, attention-catching quotation, typically in a distinctive typeface, taken from the main text of an article and used as a subheading or graphic feature.More example sentences
- The title of the article emphasizes it, as does the single pull-quote.
- Don't even get me started on the reputation hit that Newmarket is going to take on its new pull-quote driven ads for the most widely exposed movie of the decade.
- A pull-quote was reproduced in large type in a box on the Guardian's front page.
More definitions of pull-quoteDefinition of pull-quote in:
- The British & World English dictionary