- A garment, especially a sweater or jacket, put on over the head and covering the top half of the body.More example sentences
- But in reality, knitwear is so much more than that - it includes a wide array of pullovers, turtlenecks and cardigans, among other items.
- Old-school styling is revamped - prints in a frayed vintage typography, combinations featuring short sleeves over long sleeved garments and hooded pullovers are part of this style.
- Instead of their blouses they're wearing thick polo neck pullovers… instead of the mini skirts, trousers of course, and to finish the look, huge heavy work boots.
More definitions of pulloverDefinition of pullover in:
- The British & World English dictionary