- Pulsating; relating to pulsation: pulsatile tinnitusMore example sentences
- Characteristically, patients presenting with glomus tumors are women 40 to 50 years of age who report pulsatile tinnitus and hearing loss.
- The tracing shown below demonstrates the pulsatile velocities of red blood cells over time as shown using Doppler ultrasound technology.
- Carotid artery dissection is a possibility in patients who present with pulsatile tinnitus.
late Middle English: from medieval Latin pulsatilis (in vena pulsatilis 'artery'), from the verb pulsare (see pulsate).
More definitions of pulsatileDefinition of pulsatile in:
- The British & World English dictionary