- Minute rounded dots or spots of color, or small elevations or depressions on a surface.More example sentences
- This manoeuvre has the added benefit of inverting the punctae.
- Some examples of the internal molds available for study display a microscopic honeycomb effect and rarely, fine projections resembling the internal sediment fillings of punctae.
- The Jingshan material of Dedzetina sp. differs from the two Bohemian species in having much stronger punctae and anterolateral bounding ridges of the ventral muscle field.
modern Latin (plural).
More definitions of punctaeDefinition of punctae in:
- The British & World English dictionary