- An elite or influential class of experts or political commentators.More example sentences
- I defend the right of everyone to have their own opinion, but if simply parrots the words of the politicians and punditocracy who use their positions to control the debate, then I reserve the right of dissent.
- Membership in this punditocracy creates a natural risk bias - a kind of journalistic ‘moral hazard.’
- He is at the very top of the conservative punditocracy.
More definitions of punditocracyDefinition of punditocracy in:
- The British & World English dictionary