- The state of being a pupil or student.More example sentences
- Three years later she qualified with an honours degree and wrote to Michael Mansfield about her pupillage.
- But during this long pupillage he had perennially returned to his family's estate to work the vintages, watch and learn.
- Let us emancipate the student, and give him time and opportunity for the cultivation of his mind, so that in his pupilage he shall not be a puppet in the hands of others, but rather a self-relying and reflecting being.
More definitions of pupilageDefinition of pupilage in:
- The British & World English dictionary