A person who works puppets.
More example sentences
- Any performers are welcome to share their skills at the open mike session - musicians, dancers, poets, puppeteers, raconteurs and actors.
- The company is helping to send magicians, musicians, puppeteers, storytellers and clowns throughout the year.
- The production, according to the organisers, will be the culmination of a 14-day workshop conducted in Delhi between actors, puppeteers, and dancers from India.
- More example sentences
- In fact, there is plenty of just about everything at the Festival: theatre, dance, mime, comedy, revue, puppeteering, kids' shows, pottery, crafts, architecture.
- Last year, she realized her dream by setting up the White Dance Temple troupe and recruited performers from various disciplines including Chinese opera, Taiwanese opera, folk dance, puppeteering and contemporary dance.
- In employment he is to avoid work that can influence other people directly or indirectly in terms of developing communist ideology, which includes teaching, religious work, puppeteering, legal aid and journalism.
Definition of puppeteer in:
- The British & World English dictionary