- An intense but relatively shallow romantic attachment, typically associated with adolescents.More example sentences
- Then he reels off the imponderables - physical development, puppy love, adolescent angst - that can ruin even the most promising tennis career.
- It amazes me that a relationship that was once based on lots of love or puppy love or infatuation can turn to one of pure disgust.
- The puppy love becomes an on-and-off relationship.
More definitions of puppy loveDefinition of puppy love in:
- The British & World English dictionary