Definition of pusher in English:
1 informal A person who sells illegal drugs.
- I am saying that if people had somewhere they could legally buy cannabis, the drug pushers would have lost a huge part of their market.
- They act like pushers selling cheap drugs to a gullible public with the financial sector as the intermediary.
- His vigilant eyes came to life as he spotted his preys: it was a group of drug pushers and thieves.
2A person or thing that pushes something.
- A pusher pushes the loaded clips out of the device one at a time.
- Parcel pusher DHL is considering offshoring the last remnants of its IT department.
- She was a general in charge of MP's, not some pencil pusher.
Words that rhyme with pusherfuchsia • penpusher
Definition of pusher in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan