- A mineral consisting of a chloride and phosphate of lead, typically occurring as green, yellow, or brown crystals in the oxidized zones of lead deposits.More example sentences
- The result can be some of our most spectacular minerals, including azurite, malachite, smithsonite, wulfenite, pyromorphite, and mimetite.
- Although anglesite and cerussite are found at Loudville, the two most sought-after minerals are pyromorphite and wulfenite.
- I found two pieces of very interesting brown pyromorphite, almost like Ems Nassau, but of course much smaller.
More definitions of pyromorphiteDefinition of pyromorphite in:
- The British & World English dictionary