- Exit at the west wing… it's the building across the quadrangle.
- Buildings around the quadrangle would be primarily for research.
- Johen waved a hand at the quadrangle of low buildings in front of them, set around a cobbled yard.
- Section 31 is divided on the Santaquin and Payson, Utah, 7.5-minute topographic quadrangles.
- Topographic quadrangle maps and county highway maps are helpful in finding sites.
- It is located in the Little Hickman USGS 75 quadrangle.
Latin quattuor ‘four’ and angulus ‘corner, angle’ are the base elements of quadrangle. The quadri- and quadru- in many English words also mean ‘four’ as in quadrant (Middle English), and from mid 17th century come quadratic; quadrilateral; and quadruped.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.