- another term for tetravalent.More example sentences
- The complications arising from quadrivalent or trivalent plus univalent formation are not considered in this article.
- The six spreads with the most well-separated chromosomes were evaluated and showed the same characteristic quadrivalent structure during meiosis.
- The government of Saudi Arabia has now made quadrivalent meningococcal vaccination (ACWY Vac) a visa requirement for pilgrims.
More definitions of quadrivalentDefinition of quadrivalent in:
- The British & World English dictionary