Definition of quantitive in English:
Another term for quantitative.
- And they are absolutely scathing of the quantitive approach, pointing out that economics cannot make quantitive predictions, only qualitative ones.
- Such associations may represent different mechanisms for the maintenance of quantitive genetic variation than associations between large insertions and variation in bristle number.
- Energy systems are all coupled, and they're coupled to things that normally we only relate in conversation but don't relate in a quantitive or actionable way on the policy level.
- Example sentences
- He claims that the Director of Environmental Protection's approval was unlawful because the director failed to assess " quantitively " the possibility of the entire contents of a tank spilling.
- Probing atomic motion in proteins is difficult, however, both theoretically as well as experimentally, and we know very little quantitively about this problem.
- For monitoring mosquito population, this type of sampling method is considered superior quantitively as well as qualitatively.
Definition of quantitive in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan