- A state of a quantized system that is described by a set of quantum numbers.More example sentences
- A Bose-Einstein condensate is a peculiar phase of matter in which all the particles in a system occupy the same quantum state.
- However, each angular momentum quantum state has a magnetic dipole moment associated with it, so the effect of a magnetic field is to separate the three states into three different energy levels.
- All of these quantum numbers define the quantum state of the electron.
More definitions of quantum stateDefinition of quantum state in:
- The British & World English dictionary