- The pawn occupying the square immediately in front of each player’s queen at the start of a game.More example sentences
- The author splits the games into three chapters, dealing with kingside attacks, queen's pawn openings, and other concepts.
- I used the Queen's Pawn Opening in the last match I played during a local tournament, and my opponent (who is not a bad player) immediately showed signs of anxiety.
- The program teaches you how play specific kinds of positions (when you or your opponent has an isolated queen's pawn for example), by mostly tactical means.
More definitions of queen's pawnDefinition of queen's pawn in:
- The British & World English dictionary