- The half of the board on which both queens stand at the start of a game (the left-hand side for White, right for Black).More example sentences
- White will mop up the black queenside pawns and take the rook at his leisure.
- White has a space advantage on the queenside and also a queenside majority of pawns.
- Much of the King's Indian is based on White having faith in his queenside play over Black's kingside chances.
More definitions of queensideDefinition of queenside in:
- The British & World English dictionary