- A tortilla filled with cheese and heated.More example sentences
- From salads and casseroles to pasta, pizza, tacos and quesadillas, many favorite dishes rely on cheese for their unique taste, texture and appearance.
- The main room offers gourmet appetizers like caviar potato skins, Brie and mango quesadillas, goat cheese pizza, tuna steak tournedos, and fresh sushi rolls.
- Other menu items include stuffed sandwiches, subs, quesadillas, wings, tacos and salads.
More definitions of quesadillaDefinition of quesadilla in:
- The British & World English dictionary