- An easy remedy or solution, especially a temporary one which fails to address underlying problems: investors will need to be patient and not expect any quick fixes [as modifier]: the quick fix approach can be disastrousMore example sentences
- I sought counseling, self-help books and quick-fix schemes.
- Don't be tempted to rely solely on pesticides as a quick-fix solution to any lawn problem.
- Be careful about using the Internet or quick-fix diet books for children.
More definitions of quick fixDefinition of quick fix in:
- The British & World English dictionary