- Freeze (food) rapidly so as to preserve its nutritional value.More example sentences
- While they can still be used for juice or purée, the crumbly fruit brings only about one-fourth the price per pound that growers get for fresh or individually quick-frozen fruit.
- If you want just a few berries at a time or plan on using your harvest for making preserves later, individually quick-freeze them.
- It was a period where the AACC stopped teaching their basic cooks how to kill and pluck a chickens and gone were the days of shelling wheat bags of fresh peas, deep freezers were issued and so were frozen chickens and quick-frozen peas.
More definitions of quick-freezeDefinition of quick-freeze in:
- The British & World English dictionary