noun(usually quick tricks) Bridge
- A card such as an ace (or a king in a suit where the ace is also held) that can normally be relied on to win a trick.More example sentences
- Bill picks up a couple of quick tricks to open, then instructs Lynn to lead with the ace of hearts, then king of hearts.
- Quick tricks should be limited to a maximum of two tricks in each suit (with exception of the spade suit.)
- And even by Culbertson's method of needing 2 1/2 quick tricks to open, this hand also fails short.
More definitions of quick trickDefinition of quick trick in:
- The British & World English dictionary