- 2North American short for quintuplet.More example sentences
- The mother and all the quints, who weigh from 1,490 to 1,820 grams each, are in good condition, said sources at Beijing Maternity Hospital, where the delivery took place.
- During the Great Depression, five quint girls were born in Ontario; Annette, Cecile, Emilie, Marie and Yvonne.
- When I had unprotected sex with a woman, she became pregnant and gave birth to my little quints.
More definitions of quintDefinition of quint in:
- The British & World English dictionary