(Of a person or remark) suitable for or worth quoting.
More example sentences
- In the ‘more things change, the more they stay the same’ department, here's a quotable quote.
- He showers you with quotable quotes and his interviews are peppered with sensational statements.
- This film is eminently quotable, as it quotes many sources itself.
- More example sentences
- It's not the greatest film, but I have a lot of fondness for it and its quotability can't be denied.
- His seemingly eternal quotability would make him quite an asset.
- He scoffs at such suggestions, restating the fact that his quotability is derived from his succinctness, a talent he has had to nurture because of the difficulty he has communicating.
Definition of quotable in:
- The British & World English dictionary