- A tutor or coach of ballet dancers or musicians, especially opera singers.More example sentences
- His family lost their fortune in the inflationary crash of 1923, and Wagner-Régeny was forced to earn his living working as a ballet répétiteur at the Grosse Volksoper, Berlin, as well as playing the piano in nightclubs and cinemas.
- New répétiteurs included Liouville (until his promotion in 1838) and Auguste Comte, who also served as an admission examiner from 1837 to 1844.
- His first appointment at the École Polytechnique was as a répétiteur in 1859, then in 1863 he was appointed as an examiner.
More definitions of répétiteurDefinition of répétiteur in:
- The British & World English dictionary