- A unit of angle, equal to an angle at the center of a circle whose arc is equal in length to the radius.More example sentences
- The inverse of the radius of the circle equals the curvature in radians / m.
- The sliding displacement between doublets may be found by multiplying the shear angle, in radians, by the interdoublet distance.
- Given that the field oscillates at 60Hz, this gives me a phase angle of 0.4PI radians between samples.
More definitions of radianDefinition of radian in:
- The British & World English dictionary