- (Especially of an electronic model toy) controllable from a distance by radio.More example sentences
- One can still appreciate the incredible cleverness that went into the illusion, especially the use of radio-controlled devices and early animatronics.
- Everyone liked the robots, some of which looked hardly human, but which nevertheless moved around in response to signals from handheld radio-controlled devices.
- A Venturi chemical injector and radio-controlled valves are connected directly to the irrigation line leading to the green, regulating the chemical applications.
More definitions of radio-controlledDefinition of radio-controlled in:
- The British & World English dictionary