- An electromagnetic wave of a frequency between about 104 and 1011 or 1012 Hz, as used for long-distance communication.More example sentences
- Working on the 13.56 MHz frequency, a radio wave ricochets off the chip, picking up a code that identifies the bearer.
- All in all, what's left is a distinctive set of pulses, the imprint of the radio wave being intermittently altered by the gravity wave.
- Terahertz radiation represents the last unexplored frontier of the radio wave and light spectrum, Nori said.
More definitions of radio waveDefinition of radio wave in:
- The British & World English dictionary