- Produced by radioactivity: a radiogenic isotopeMore example sentences
- Although oxygen data might conceivably be affected in this way, radiogenic isotopes should not and for these there is no strong correlation with any major element parameter.
- Over time these original ratios will become modified as more and more of the parent isotope turns into the radiogenic daughter isotope.
- It is nevertheless significant that at most only 15-20% of Uranus' internal energy is estimated to be from radiogenic heating.
More definitions of radiogenicDefinition of radiogenic in:
- The British & World English dictionary