- A technique for determining antibody levels by introducing an antigen labeled with a radioisotope and measuring the subsequent radioactivity of the antibody component.More example sentences
- Basal serum C peptide levels were measured by radioimmunoassay after an overnight fast.
- Plasma folate levels were measured by radioimmunoassay for the quantitative determination of vitamin B 12 and folate in serum.
- To confirm the diagnosis, allergen specific serum IgE was measured by radioimmunoassay according to the manufacturer's instructions.
More definitions of radioimmunoassayDefinition of radioimmunoassay in:
- The British & World English dictionary