noun[treated as singular]
- A system of alternative medicine based on the supposition that detectable electromagnetic radiation emitted by living matter can be interpreted diagnostically and transmitted to treat illness at a distance by complex electrical instruments.More example sentences
- Psionic medicine is a simpler version of radionics that is primarily based on the use of a device such as the pendulum.
- He is a highly qualified and indeed decorated physician, who should know better than to recommend dowsing, crystal therapy, and radionics to NHS patients
- Since radionics is primarily a holistic approach, treating the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual, the chances of helping people on their evolutionary path is much higher than with other therapies.
1940s: from radio- 'radiation', on the pattern of electronics.
More definitions of radionicsDefinition of radionics in:
- The British & World English dictionary