noun (plural raftsmen)
- A man who works on a raft.More example sentences
- Slowly evidence against him was amassed from sawmill workers and raftsmen; disguised as fishing boats, the police began to shadow his raft.
- Number one, they are raftsmen and have learned to fake sincerity from the time they began smuggling illegal goods across the Poprad river.
- He listens to the raftsmen talk about the ways in which the river has changed and how the land has been altered.
More definitions of raftsmanDefinition of raftsman in:
- The British & World English dictionary