- A rug made from small strips of fabric hooked into or pushed through a base material such as hessian.More example sentences
- In a dull or drab bathroom, a rag rug or oriental carpet will add charm and beauty.
- Perhaps, Rebekah mused, she could ask for the scraps at the end of fabric bolts and make a rag rug for the cold wooden floor.
- Women often got together to create a rag rug, known as a proddie or peggie rug in Yorkshire, and they would include local scenes in the pattern.
More definitions of rag rugDefinition of rag rug in:
- The British & World English dictionary