- A car with a convertible roof.More example sentences
- I survey the small warehouse-like plant in Ontario, where the company is turning Toyota Camry Solara coupes into ragtops.
- But if you really must have a ragtop, and your ragtop really must be a prestige badge, then a second-hand Z3 deserves serious examination.
- It also says you're comfortable in your middle-aged existence to drive a ragtop that looks like something out of a detective story.
More definitions of ragtopDefinition of ragtop in:
- The British & World English dictionary