- North American Any railroad car or wagon.More example sentences
- Railroad crews also were checking the rail lines and a rail car was being sent along the route with a solution of baking soda and water to neutralize the acid.
- County Commissioners have voted to buy a railroad engine and two rail cars for the line.
- Most towns are too small to fill rail cars economically, if the railroad even passes by anymore.
More definitions of rail carDefinition of rail car in:
- The British & World English dictionary