- A storm with heavy rain.More example sentences
- El Nino will lead to abnormal weather and the increase of tropical cyclones will bring more rainstorms to the lower reaches of the Yangtze River.
- The warning was issued in view of the torrential rains to rainstorms and strong winds forecast for the valleys.
- Most of the precipitation fails as heavy, almost daily rainstorms between July and September.
More definitions of rainstormDefinition of rainstorm in:
- The British & World English dictionary