- Exposed to or frequently experiencing rain and wind: a rainswept day in NovemberMore example sentences
- Close finishes were a feature of the second of the Kendal Winter League series of races at a wind and rainswept Firbank, near Sedbergh, on Sunday.
- From our breakfast perch on the verandah high above a rainswept gorge dotted with palms, frangipani, hibiscus and pink orchids, the rain was positively uplifting.
- With its drystone hedges, bedraggled cottages, enigmatic stone menhirs, and rainswept green fields, Jejudo has something of a Celtic feel.
More definitions of rainsweptDefinition of rainswept in:
- The British & World English dictionary