- An Indian side dish of yogurt containing chopped cucumber or other vegetables, and spices.More example sentences
- Taste the raita to check the sweetness, and stir in a little more honey if desired.
- Haley grinned at Rick and dipped her roti in the small bowl of thick, creamy raita.
- Both dishes came with rice and a serving of salad topped with a light, creamy dressing similar to raita.
from Hindi rāytā.
More definitions of raitaDefinition of raita in:
- The British & World English dictionary