- 1A person who owns or runs a ranch.More example sentences
- What worries me is the lack of concern regarding this trend among farmers and ranchers.
- Due to its low value for livestock forage, it is a concern to livestock producers and ranchers.
- He says Florida cattle ranchers were aided by recent severe winters and drought.
- 2North American A ranch house.More example sentences
- Our house is a rancher so I could talk to him without shouting down like Juliet to her Romeo.
- The little ramshackle cottage was built on a gentle incline, wedged between a two-story condo on the left and a rancher with a big front lawn on the right.
More definitions of rancherDefinition of rancher in:
- The British & World English dictionary