(also rape oil)
- An oil obtained from rapeseed, used as a lubricant, in alternative fuels, and in foodstuffs.More example sentences
- European biodiesel production is currently dominated by palm, soya and rapeseed oil.
- He imports sugar, salt and rapeseed oil from southern Sweden and everything else is sourced, grown or otherwise produced in the surrounding area.
- The EU could import around 200,000 tonnes of rape oil in 2005-06, with most supplies coming from Canada.
More definitions of rapeseed oilDefinition of rapeseed oil in:
- The British & World English dictionary