- A vegetable dish consisting of onions, zucchini, tomatoes, eggplant, and peppers, fried and stewed in oil and sometimes served cold.More example sentences
- I've also seen tartines served with a side of cold ratatouille (this dish of zucchini, eggplant, tomato and pepper from Provence).
- One of its typical dishes is a vegetable stew called ratatouille.
- Sam's will probably serve its ratatouille on grilled polenta, and Pomegranate will likely go for pasta; Soi has many non-meat entrées.
a French dialect word.
More definitions of ratatouilleDefinition of ratatouille in:
- The British & World English dictionary