1Stiff untanned leather.
- Wood snowshoes with rawhide laces and leather bindings evoke fond memories of exploring the Wisconsin woods where I grew up.
- Hoop swings, bells, rawhide leather, wood, and most other chewable toys will be immensely enjoyed.
- The saddles are handmade with amazing workmanship in leatherwork and braided rawhide accessories.
1.1North American A whip or rope made of rawhide.
- Leave toys such as kongs (plastic toy), rope chews, rawhides and even bones for dog to play with and use up time while alone.
- Grace can legally be ‘bound to the whipping post as the victim to the stake, and lashed with rawhides alternately by the two'.
- And if you're buying, she likes really tough rawhides.
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of rawhide in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.