- 1Redesign (a device or machine).More example sentences
- The company's engineers don't get the opportunity to modify products that are on their way to production, but they often have to re-engineer the devices for the PTAP researchers.
- The UKAEA said it was attempting to re-engineer the pipes in order to enable the leaking tanks to be decanted ‘should it be necessary’.
- So why not re-engineer brake lights to give a bit more information?
- 1.1 (often as noun re-engineering) Restructure (a company or part of its operations).More example sentences
- He said the insurance company had also been re-engineering, simplifying and re-packaging some of the old traditional insurance policies.
- We have had an impact on issues ranging from simple product positioning and market development to business unit re-engineering and comprehensive corporate restructuring.
- We are seeing the beginning of possibly a large movement of Indian companies re-engineering their businesses to be web-compatible and entering into the world of e-commerce either directly or as part of a portal.
More definitions of re-engineerDefinition of re-engineer in:
- The British & World English dictionary