Definition of reaccept in English:
Accept (someone or something) again.
- But if she ever realizes her mistake and her loss, and comes back to me, I don't even know how I can reaccept her.
- However, with the Shavuot approaching, we have a chance to reaccept the Torah properly.
- Afghanistan has been reaccepted into the international community, where it is increasingly active.
- Example sentences
- The first Documenta exhibition signified Germany's reacceptance of avant-garde art, which had been banned by the Nazis as degenerate.
- Zellweger remains to provide a lightness of tone, particularly in her grudging reacceptance of her father.
- There was a need ‘for the reacceptance of what may be described as an academic faith,’ James Thomson declared.
Definition of reaccept in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan