- (In a film or video recording) a portrayal of a person’s response to an event or to a statement made by another.More example sentences
- Had I just done a close-up here or a reaction shot there, the scenes would have had a better pay off.
- The tight close-up on his reaction shot after Patty innocently states that she ‘likes to be kissed’ could easily stand as one of film history's funniest frames.
- As the interviewer drones on about the position, their is a close-up reaction shot of Vincent.
More definitions of reaction shotDefinition of reaction shot in:
- The British & World English dictionary