- The input or entry of data to a computer or storage device.More example sentences
- He hands it over, chomping at the bit to get the tape read-in.
- Also, copyright information is arranged in an area of a control data block placed in a read-in area of the DVD-Audio disc.
- Experimental dependencies between the memory signal and input signals are presented both for read-in and read-out operating modes.
More definitions of read-inDefinition of read-in in:
- The British & World English dictionary