Definition of readout in English:
1A visual record or display of the output from a computer or scientific instrument.
- Thsi car's strength here is the well-spaced instrumentation and information read-outs, the high-position display softly lit to ensure the right button is hit first time, every time.
- Walking him over to one of the medical beds she set him on it then went to her computer to study the read-outs that the suit picked up from him during the fight.
- The dash stretches miles in front of you and the digital read-outs are centrally mounted.
1.1The process of transferring or displaying a readout.
- This means that four pixels now require only one detection amplifier circuit and four charge read-out transistors (one for each pixel).
- Thus, in DRAM circuit design, it is crucial for designers to be able to precisely estimate the worst-case noise levels and ensure sufficiently high read-out signal voltages.
- The diffraction patterns collected during 100 ms long exposures were corrected for dark noise, read-out noise, and the spatial distortion of the detector using software provided by ESRF.
Definition of readout in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan