Definition of readout in English:
1A visual record or display of the output from a computer or scientific instrument.
- Thsi car's strength here is the well-spaced instrumentation and information read-outs, the high-position display softly lit to ensure the right button is hit first time, every time.
- Walking him over to one of the medical beds she set him on it then went to her computer to study the read-outs that the suit picked up from him during the fight.
- The dash stretches miles in front of you and the digital read-outs are centrally mounted.
1.1The process of transferring or displaying a readout.
- This means that four pixels now require only one detection amplifier circuit and four charge read-out transistors (one for each pixel).
- Thus, in DRAM circuit design, it is crucial for designers to be able to precisely estimate the worst-case noise levels and ensure sufficiently high read-out signal voltages.
- The diffraction patterns collected during 100 ms long exposures were corrected for dark noise, read-out noise, and the spatial distortion of the detector using software provided by ESRF.
Definition of readout in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.