- An officer in a yacht club ranking below vice commodore.More example sentences
- Doug takes this off-duty mission so seriously that he dedicated himself as the club's rear commodore.
- There are eleven Stations within the Club, each of which has its own Rear Commodore and officers.
- The Rear Commodore is to assist the Commodore and Vice Commodore in the performance of their duties,and, in their absence, act in the stead.
More definitions of rear commodoreDefinition of rear commodore in:
- The British & World English dictionary